Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Nordic Lights Socks Make Debut as "FO"







I finally finished the Nordic Lights Socks! They were a bit tricky, (see my Ravelry post here for all the groaning and gory details). Now, I'd kind of like to make them again in the opposite colorway, but I don't know that I'll have much use for such a light-colored sock, or for the brown-pink combo. Now, since I still have plenty of brown left, and 2 pairs of brown pants that I wear with aqua/turquoise, I can see doing them again in a brown/aqua or brown/turq combo.....
BTW, in case you aren't an internet-savvy knitter/crocheter, "FO" is a "Finished Object".
Oh, and BTW, that lovely taupe wall behind the socks in the dining room, Behr Paints' "Cheyenne Rock". It rocks, huh?

2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Wendy, thank you for stopping by & for the very sweet comment! You sound like a wonderful writer and I see you're a new blogger too. Welcome! You will love blogging, but beware it can take over your life..in a good way. So glad you found me & I hope you'll come back often. My only regret is that as my blog has grown so much, I just can't keep up with all you lovely ladies who stop by. I try, but it's impossible, so just know that I appreciate you coming by so much!

Mary Corbet said...

Hi, Wendy! I'm glad to hear you're planning to venture into embroidery... but in the meantime - WOW!! I love these socks! What fun! They're beautiful!

I had fun meandering through your blog!

Best,
Mary Corbet
www.needlenthread.com