Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally....

Welcome!










OK, I've learned how to take a few pictures with my digital camera, transfer them to my laptop, and post them to the projects on Ravelry...so now I'm going to try to use some of the pix for a few posts here. Yeaaaa!





This pic is the ravaged remains of the wreath that has hung out in the Maine winter since the beginning of February. It's an inexpensive grapevine, wrapped in shimmery light blue organdy wired ribbon. I added twigs with bittersweet berries, and wooden snowflakes from Michael's which I painted white and sprayed with opalescent glitter.For Valentine's Day, I added the red Valentine heart, and now for heaven's sake, it's time to do something else!

Wow! Now I can see that the pictures post in the opposit order that I thought they would, and they all line up on the left side, 'cause I don't know yet how to center them! Boy this process progresses in itty bitty baby steps...







1 comment: