Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

So Easily Influenced


DSCN1349 - Copy
I probably wouldn’t have seen the potential in this find.  In fact, the first time I saw it, I left it behind.  I ended going back for it.  Having just read every post on Becky’s blog, I aspired to have a little bathroom display over the toilet, like this.    It’s her first post, but not her first attempts at home decorating with vintage goodies.  Well, I’ve already blogged a little bit, and I feel like I’m beginning to challenge myself to really cozy up my home.
Before this little vintage shelf unit, that lighthouse pic was alone on the wall, looking small and forlorn.  And the little jars and shells were on top of the tank.  I guess I should have taken a “before” picture.  Maybe over time, I will improve this arrangement and then this will be the “before”!  And I’ll keep working on my photography skills.

1 comment:

Can do mom said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's been such a long time since I've connected with you via blogger!

I left you a comment on your son's move to college. As I said on there, I can relate.

Love your new decorating finds. You've got a very creative mind and a way with a Santa or bathroom shelf. You're inspiring me to make a few changes!