Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Do you know what time it is?

 No, I don't mean what hour of the day it is....  even if that little bird is trying to tell you...
 I could draw you a picture........
 Or spell it out for you....
I tried to do a little seasonal decorating,
I wanted it to look like some of my favorite bloggers' displays.
I need more practice though.
Somehow, for me, it just looks like clutter.
But it was fun creating little vignettes, trying to create a multi-level effect.
Choosing "vintage" wherever I could.
But I'll keep trying.

3 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I do see! How clever of you...back to school! You did a wonderful job with your sweet grouping! Aren't those blocks just so much fun? Love your collections!!

Thank you so very much for your sweet comment left on my blog. ((big hugs)) You are right...each day is a gift as we never know what the next day will bring. Keep smiling! Praise God for our blessings, too.

xxoo
Becky

Lorrie said...

It's back to school season. Creating pretty vignettes is like play for adults. I love doing the same. You have some sweet objects in yours.

Chenille Cottage said...

Thank you for your kind words, Wendy. Oh...I love your "Back to School" arrangement. It is so original and such a fun way to display your vintage wooden blocks.
I enjoyed all your New England photos and wish I could visit your part of the country when the hillsides are blanketed with the Fall colors.
Blessings in our precious Savior,
Carolynn