- To help pupils to develop physically, mentally, esthetically and socially.
- To teach the fundamentals of selecting, constructing, and caring for clothing and home furnishings.
- To give particular instruction in intelligent buying.
- To help pupils to form good habits and to cooperate at school, at home, and in the community."
Well, it seems a bit vague, but admirable. Let's get to the specifics.
Can you read the Table of Contents? Unit I is on "The Charm of an Attractive Appearance" and consists of 3 chapters:
- It is Easy to be Good Looking
- Spending Our Time and Money
- Shopping Weekly
Tune in next time for the highlights I will share from this Unit.